Variant meanings in Urdu
What do you mean by variant?
Meanings of variant are مختلف - mukhtalif, متغیر - mutaghaiyar, منحرف - munharif, جداگانہ - Judagana and جدا - juda
Whats the definition of variant?
Definition of the variant are
- exhibiting variation and change
What is the synonym of variant?
Synonym of word variant are varsities, variegator, disrobed, severest, peculiar, diffusive, septifolious, defiant, variative, disjected
What are the idioms related to variant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word variant.
- There are as many thousands of tastes as there are of persons
- Though men were made of one metal yet they were not cast all in the same mould
- Mirth and mischief are two things
- Odd fellow at odds
- Mark off
What are the quotes with word variant?
Here are the quotes with the word variant in them
- Outward failure may be a manifested variant of inward success. — Kenneth L. Pike
- I never feel so utterly fraudulent as when I review a movie whose charms impress all in the world and I simply do not get it. The other variant is that I love something the world disdains. This has had severe career consequences: I am still famous - or notorious - in certain quarters where I am recalled as the man who liked 'Hudson Hawk.' — Stephen Hunter
English to Urdu Meaning :: variant
Noun(1) an event that departs from expectations(2) (biology(3) a variable quantity that is random(4) something a little different from others of the same type
Adjective(1) differing from a norm or standard(2) exhibiting variation and change
(1) a variant spelling(2) variant form(3) variant spelling(4) a more expensive variant of the program(5) variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease(6) Bo Almqvist further analyses the Irish folk tradition, discussing the two dozen variants it contains.(7) Players usually play against each other but some variants allow an individual to play against the bank.(8) As can be imagined, there are numerous variants on the basic process.(9) It is disconcerting, however, that two-thirds of the menus here offer variants on pork dishes.(10) We zoomed home alone along the sidewalk, singing a dozen variants of a silly song we had made up the day before.(11) For trailers and climbers, ivy variants are excellent and come in a range of colours.(12) It may also lead to the identification of genetic variants that define a patient's response to a particular drug.(13) Given this diversity, this is no place to expound a systematic account of liberalism in its many forms and variants .(14) What we need to do is correlate the various gene variants with various behavioral propensities.(15) Computer crimes are frequently online variants of established crimes, like fraud and blackmail.(16) For one thing I've expressed variants of this point of view in the past!
1. alternative ::
2. variation ::
3. version ::
4. strain ::
5. variance ::
6. variate ::
invariant, variant, variants
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have invented a new chess VARIANT
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Urdu Dictionary: variant
Meaning and definitions of variant, translation in Urdu language for variant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of variant in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'variant'
What variant means in Urdu, variant meaning in Urdu, variant definition, examples and pronunciation of variant in Urdu language.
Variants meanings in Urdu
Meanings of the word Variants in Urdu is مختلف حالتوں. To understand how would you translate the word Variants in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Variants or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Variants synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Variants. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Variants in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Variants in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Variants with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
An event that departs from expectations
(biology) a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups
"a new strain of microorganisms";
A variable quantity that is random
Something a little different from others of the same type
"an experimental version of the night fighter"; "a variant of the same word"; "an emery wheel is the modern variation of a grindstone"; "the boy is a younger edition of his father";
Urdu in variant meaning
a more expensive 'variant' of the program
a 'variant' spelling
a 'variant' spelling
'variant' Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease
Other 'variants' of the game are known in other parts of Europe e.g. Italy.
What we need to do is correlate the various gene 'variants' with various behavioral propensities.
If a virus is in the human population then over time the number of 'variants' will steadily increase.
It may also lead to the identification of genetic 'variants' that define a patient's response to a particular drug.
Their work was known through a range of manuscript copies, all showing minor or major 'variants' .
We zoomed home alone along the sidewalk, singing a dozen 'variants' of a silly song we had made up the day before.
Despite the relatively small number of 'variants' , the form of the tale differs in North Wales and in South Wales.
For one thing I've expressed 'variants' of this point of view in the past!
Given this diversity, this is no place to expound a systematic account of liberalism in its many forms and 'variants' .
Well over a hundred 'variants' on the game have been developed by fans, mostly employing other historic scenarios.
Then I turned to the low-fat 'variants' of other products, like cheese, and yoghurt.
This is a variant of the Cinderella tale, which is not found in Norwegian tradition but occurs in eight Sami 'variants' .
It is disconcerting, however, that two-thirds of the menus here offer 'variants' on pork dishes.
For trailers and climbers, ivy 'variants' are excellent and come in a range of colours.
Computer crimes are frequently online 'variants' of established crimes, like fraud and blackmail.
As can be imagined, there are numerous 'variants' on the basic process.
Bo Almqvist further analyses the Irish folk tradition, discussing the two dozen 'variants' it contains.
Players usually play against each other but some 'variants' allow an individual to play against the bank.
Microsoft this week released a tool to clean up systems infected by the infamous Blaster worm and its sundry 'variants' .
In each country the Rococo took on a national character, and in addition many local 'variants' may be distinguished.
Credits: Google TranslateSours: https://helloenglish.com/translate/english-urdu-dictionary/meaning-of-variant-in-Urdu
Variant Meaning In urdu
|English Word||Variant |
|Urdu Meaning||بدلنے والا|
|Meaning In Roman Urdu||Badalnay Wala|
How To Spell Variant[vair-ee-uh nt]
Definition of Variant
Late Middle English (as an adjective in the sense ‘tending to vary’): from Old French, literally ‘varying’, present participle of varier (see vary). The noun dates from the mid 19th century.Synonyms of Variant
Alternative, Derived, Differing, Divergent, Exceptional, Modified, Various, Varying,Antonyms of Variant
Agreeing, Same, Similar,
You searched English word "Variant" meaning in Urdu that is "بدلنے والا". Variant translation from English into Roman Urdu is badalnay wala. Variant is a Adjective. We Spell Variant as [vair-ee-uh Nt]. Variant meaning in Urdu has been searched ( seven hundred seventy ) times till today 28/10/ Get translation of the word Variant in Urdu and Roman Urdu. Learn how to speak Variant Word in Urdu and English. You may also find the meaning of Word Variant in English to Urdu, Arabic, Spanish, French, German, Hindi and other languages.
You will also be interested:
- Motorized bicycle case reed
- Honda key fob holder
- Yamaha 2 stroke outboard tachometer
- Springdale rd house for sale
- Best steam profile backgrounds
- Botw travel medallion
- Narrative therapy worksheets
- Simplynuc review
- Fuel economy chevy impala
Variant 🔊 Meaning in Urdu
You faced bad time but try and understand fortune is variant.
A variant of the same word.
Related to Variant
Close to Variant
Variant in Detail
DepartGoGo Away : جانا Jana : move away from a place into another direction. "I had to go"
Event : واقع Waqe : something that happens at a given place and time. "The assassination of Benazir Bhutto was a great event, there was a chaos everywhere"
ExpectationOutlookProspect : توقع Tawaqo : belief about (or mental picture of) the future.
AverageNorm : عام معیار Aam Mayaar : a statistic describing the location of a distribution. "It set the norm for American homes"
CriterionMeasureStandardTouchstone : کسوٹی Kasuti : a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated. "We are the owner of the company and the girl`s father works in a food kiosk, so we should get our son married according to the standard"