I can help fix that for you. First, do you have anything plugged into the Xbox One at all such as an external hard drive, phone charger, controller charger, etc.?
Second, have you tried a power cycle with your console?
How to power cycle your Xbox console:
- Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
- Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
- Plug the console power cable back in.
- Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
Fix Madden 22 Crashing or Stuck on Loading Screen Xbox and PlayStation
Madden NFL 22 is the yearly title from EA based on Football. The current title includes a lot of new features, but a lot of players aren’t able to enjoy that as they are faced with the Madden 22 crashing, freezing, and stuck on the loading screen. The problem is impacting players on all platforms including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
At the time of writing this post, there are no bugs in the game that have surfaced which could be responsible for the game’s poor performance. However, we are still in early access. We will update the post if there are bugs causing the issue.
If the game is bugged there is little you can do about it other than waiting for a patch to address the issue. Meanwhile, here are some solutions to help address the problem with Xbox and PlayStation.
Fix Madden 22 Crashing or Stuck on Loading Screen Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, and PS5
Before you move with the solutions, ensure that you have installed the latest update for the game. The solutions are a process so try them one after the other until the game stops crashing or gets stuck at the loading screen.
Clear Data on Xbox
- For players on Xbox, you are stuck on loading screen, clearing the date may fix the problem. Go to the Settings > Storage > Clear local saved games. (Note: If you are un-synced to the cloud, you will lose progress. So perform on your own accord.)
Delete the Reserved Space
- Xbox One – First close the game > open Options > go to Manage Game and Addons for Madden > Saved Data > Reserved Space > Select Options > Select clear reserved space > Confirm.
- PlayStation – Settings > Saved Data and Game/App Settings > Saved Data > Console Storage > Choose Game File > Delete.
Hard Reset to Clear Cache
- Hard resetting the console is known to fix a lot of problems with the device. The process can be tried by both console users. To hard reset, turn down your console > remove the power cable > press and hold the power button for 10 seconds > connect the power cables and start normally.
Try to launch the game from EA Play
- Another solution you can try if the above have failed is to launch the game form the EA Play app instead of the Xbox Apps.
Reinstall the game
- Finally, if none of the above solutions have worked, reinstall the game to fix the problem.
If the problem still persists after performing the above solutions, there is a chance the problem may be with the game, getting in touch with EA support may be the only option.
We will keep an eye out for the issue and if any new solutions emerge we will update the post. Meanwhile, if you have solutions to fix the Crashing or Stuck on Loading Screen, share them in the comments.
How to Fix Madden 22 Stuck on Loading Screen – PC & Console
As the latest entry in the long-running Madden NFL series, Madden 22 is available now. However many players reported that the game is stuck on the loading screen when they try to launch Madden 22. If you’re plagued by the same issue, don’t worry. Here are some quick fixes for you.
Before you start
Before you move on to the fixes below, try restarting your device first. Sometimes a simple reboot will solve your problem. Besides, you need to make sure you have installed the latest game patch. EA often releases new updates with bug fixes for console and PC.
If you’ve already done these, go ahead with the fixes below.
Try these fixes
You don’t have to try them all. Simply work your way down the list until you find the one that works for you.
- Restart the modem and router
- Run the game as an administrator
- Scan and repair your game files
- Update your network driver
- Change your DNS settings
- Delete game data on Xbox
- Perform a clean boot
- Use a VPN
Fix 1: Restart the modem and router
Many factors can cause Madden 22 stuck on the loading screen. One of them could be connection-related. To troubleshoot your network connection, the first thing you can do is to restart your modem and router. By doing this, the cache will be cleared up and your IP address will be renewed. Here’s how:
- Unplug the modem and router from the power outlet.
- Wait for one minute.
- Reconnect the modem and router to the power outlet. Make sure the indicators are back to their normal state.
Once you’re back online, restart Madden 22 to see if you can get past the loading screen.
If not, check out more fixes below.
Fix 2: Run the game as an administrator
Some programs need administrator rights to function properly. To ensure Madden 22 works properly, you can run the game as an administrator. Here’s how:
- On your desktop, right-click Madden NFL 22 icon and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab. Then check the box next to Run this program as an administrator and click OK to save changes.
You can repeat the steps above to run Steam or Origin client as an administrator. Then test if the game loads successfully.
If this method can’t help you get into the game either, move on to the next fix.
Fix 3: Scan and repair your game files
The corrupted or missing game files can also cause Madden 22 stuck on the loading screen. To see if that’s the case, you can try to scan and repair game files in Steam or Origin. Here’s how:
- Go to your Steam LIBRARY.
- Right-click Madden NFL 22 and select Properties….
- Select the LOCAL FILES tab, then click Verify integrity of game files….
- Steam will verify the game’s files. This process may take several minutes.
- Select My Game Library in Origin.
- Right-click Madden NFL 22 and select Repair.
- Origin will check your game’s installation and then automatically download any replacement or missing files.
Once done, run Madden 22 again to check if the game is still stuck on the loading screen.
If the issue persists, continue to the next fix.
Fix 4: Update your network driver
Being stuck on the loading screen could indicate that you have a poor connection, which can be caused by a broken or outdated network driver. To fix this issue, you need to make sure you’re using the latest network driver.
One way to do that is to visit the motherboard manufacturer’s website (NVIDIA, AMD, Intel) and search for your model, then download and install the network driver manually. But if you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for your exact devices, and your Windows version, and it will download and install them correctly.
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. If you don’t want to upgrade to the Pro version, you can also update your drivers with the FREE version. All you need to do is to download them one at a time and manually install them.)
The Pro version of Driver Easy comes with full technical support. If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at [email protected].
After updating your network driver, restart your computer and try relaunching Madden 22 to see if it does load without issue now.
If the issue remains, try the next fix.
Fix 5: Change your DNS settings
If updating your network driver doesn’t solve your connection problem, you can try setting an alternate DNS, like Google DNS. This will improve the resolution speed and provide you with more security online. Here’s how to do it:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and I at the same time to open Windows Settings. Then click Network & Internet.
- Under Advanced network settings, click Change adapter options.
- Right-click your current network and select Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties.
- Select Use the following DNS server addresses. For Preferred DNS server, type 126.96.36.199; and for Alternate DNS server, type 188.8.131.52. Click OK to save the changes.
- Next, you need to clear the DNS cache for the changes to apply. On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and type cmd in the search bar. Select Run as administrator.
- In the pop-up window, type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
Try relaunching Madden 22 and see if it does load without issue now.
If this fix doesn’t work for you, proceed to the next one.
Fix 6: Delete game data on Xbox
For Xbox players, if you’re stuck on the loading screen when launching madden 22, you can try to fix this issue by deleting saved game data. Since this cannot be undone, it is highly recommended that you back up your saved game data to online storage before deleting it. Here’s how:
- On Xbox Home, select My games & apps.
- Highlight Madden NFL 22, press the Menu button on your controller, then select Manage game & add-ons.
- Select the Saved data box, then choose the item you want to delete.
Try launching Madden 22 again to check if it can load normally.
If not, take a look at the next fix.
Fix 7: Perform a clean boot
A clean boot can cut down the number of applications that run when you start your computer. This can help you to identify if there are any conflicts between Madden 22 and another program. Here’s how:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run dialog box. Then type msconfig and click OK.
- In the System Configuration window, navigate to the Services tab and check the box to Hide all Microsoft Services.
- Uncheck all the services EXCEPT those belong to your video card or sound card manufacturer, such as Realtek, AMD, NVIDIA and Intel. Then click OK to save the changes.
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl, Shift and Esc at the same time to open Task Manager, then navigate to the Startup tab.
- One at a time, select any programs you suspect might be interfering and click Disable.
- Restart your computer.
Once you restart your computer, try launching Madden 22 again and check if the game is still stuck on the loading screen. If not, you can try to enable services one by one until you find the problematic software. Then restart your computer to apply the changes.
Once you find out the problematic program that conflicts with Madden 22, you just need to uninstall it to avoid the issue in the future.
If the game still won’t load after you disabled all the programs and services, try the last fix below.
Fix 8: Use a VPN
If Madden 22 is still stuck on the loading screen after you try all the fixes above, maybe give VPN a shot. By using a VPN, you can get a better Internet connection during rush hours, which may help you to solve the problem of Madden 22 not loading. Here are some VPNs we recommended:
Avoid using free VPNs, since they rarely resolve your issues but could bring many problems.
So that’s it. Hopefully, this post helped. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below.
Be the first to like this article
Madden 21 loading screen freezing
We've seen players get in after changing their DNS. Would anyone be able to test this out to see if it helps fix this for you? We've raised this up to the team to look into, however this may help immediately fix this for you.
To update the DNS on PS4 go through the following steps:
1. Go to the Settings menu on your PS4 > Network > Set Up Internet Connection > Choose wifi or LAN cable depending on what you're using.
2 Select IP Address Settings (Automatic) > DHCP Host Name (Do Not Use) > DNS Settings (Manual)
3. Enter the Primary DNS as 184.108.40.206 and the Secondary DNS as 220.127.116.11
4. Confirm these selections then select MTU Settings (Automatic) > Proxy Server (Do Not Use) > Test Internet Connection
21 xbox madden loading screen freeze
Katrina's throat went dry at these words. - If we are still alive, then this is not your eight, right. - Before they die, they like to pickle people in their own fear, and then they drink it. - What. Fear.How to fix Madden 20 Grey Screen/Frozen Loading Screen GLITCH
I asked her about her day, wrote about how I had spent it, and jokingly invited her to my place. It turned out that Ksyusha was also left alone, but she did not want to go to me, probably because we were not that close. I continued to persuade her, but apparently she was tired of all this and she simply got off the line, probably offended.
I sat for a while, looking at various funny news and pictures in the net, the mood was just g. but it was raining.
You will also like:
- 2013 f250 backup camera replacement
- Mlb odds shark
- Cocker spaniel edmond ok
- Nissan sentra 2004 radio
- Icue settings
- Pink fluffy body pillow
- Medieval tavern near me
- Mister mushroom
- 2021 polaris ranger diesel
- Perry ellis jeans
- Malayalam zodiac sign
- Mini stainless steel tongs
I met the sphincter - with my tightness, that I felt his breath, he was like a volcano ready to erupt and absorb my friend. My friend always knocked in strong excitement on this tight bag. And how much joy he and I received from the next act !!.
You just saw how sperm flows out of this volcano, and bubble like magma.