Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
WHO WE ARE
Ferguson is the largest wholesale distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings in the U.S. The company is also a major distributor of HVAC/R equipment, waterworks and industrial products and services. Founded in 1953 and headquartered in Newport News, Va., Ferguson has sales of $9.7 billion and approximately 18,000 associates in almost 1,300 locations. Ferguson and its subsidiaries serve customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Caribbean. Ferguson is part of Wolseley plc (www.wolseley.com), which is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: WOS) and on the FTSE 100 index of listed companies.
WHAT WE DO
- Plumbing supplies, pipe, valves and fittings (PVF)
- Heating and cooling equipment (HVAC/R)
- Mechanical and industrial
- Fireplaces and appliances
- Kitchen, bath and lighting
- Tools and safety equipment
- Fire protection products
WORKING FOR US MEANS….
Ferguson offers a variety of benefit options, allowing associates to select the plan(s) that best suit their individual needs.
Medical - Three medical plans to choose from.
Dental - Two dental plans to choose from.
Vision - Ferguson's vision coverage is administered by Vision Service Plan (VSP).
401(k) Savings Plan - Associates are eligible to enroll in Ferguson's Retirement Savings Plan after 90 days of employment.
Paid Leave - All full-time associates receive the following holidays off with pay:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- 2 Floating Holidays (Floating holidays may be taken any day throughout the year at Manager's discretion)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Long Term Care
- Educational Assistance
- Military Leave
- Jury Duty Leave/Witness Pay
- Unpaid Leave of Absence
- Family Care Leave
- Medical Leave (disability insurance coverage provisions apply)
- On-Site Employee Training Courses
- Company Performance Awards
This information is accurate as of the date published. Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to modify any or all components of its benefits programs at the sole discretion of management. Although associates will be notified in advance whenever possible, any such changes may occur without notice.
First, apply yourself to the challenge of becoming familiar with our company and culture. Make sure it's the kind of place you want to work, and we're the kind of people you want to work with. Then, if you're interested in a career with Ferguson - and we sincerely hope you are – click the link below to start the process:
With a unified view of all customer interactions and even better commerce capabilities, Ferguson will deliver a smarter, more frictionless experience for customers
SAN FRANCISCO and NEWPORT NEWS, Va.—February 8, 2021—Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the global leader in CRM, today announced that Ferguson, the largest U.S. distributor of plumbing supplies and a major distributor of HVAC equipment, has selected Salesforce to power its digital transformation. Ferguson will leverage the Salesforce Customer 360 Platform to gain a single source of truth and complete view of its commercial and residential customers wherever they are engaging with the company—whether online, in the showroom or plumbing counter, or on the phone—to better track and manage their projects from anywhere.
Ferguson has been a trusted wholesale supplier of direct-to-consumer and direct-to-business commercial and residential plumbing and heating supplies for more than 65 years with strong, often decades-long, relationships with contractors and individual consumers. With the spike in essential construction and home renovations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, combined with the temporary closure of local showrooms, Ferguson needed to rapidly digitize many key aspects of its business.
Ferguson will use Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Tableau CRM, and Experience Cloud to create more personalized and efficient experiences for customers across every channel, and enhance their associates’ productivity with:
- A Single Source of Truth: Salesforce’s unified platform will give Ferguson a 360-degree of customer engagement across its different business units—enhancing associates’ insight and knowledge of each customer and their project and enabling them to deliver more personalized service and support across every channel.
- Connected Purchasing Experience: Salesforce’s B2B and B2C commerce solutions will help streamline the buying process for customers—from initial inquiry to order processing and fulfillment. Experience Cloud will give everyone involved with a project more visibility, allowing Ferguson’s associates to collaborate on orders with the customer through an online portal where they can view and manage supplies and materials.
- Intelligent Insights and Recommendations: Tableau CRM will surface business insights from across the company and provide both associates and customers with proactive product recommendations and next best actions, such as replicating a previous order.
“Ferguson is a great example of a business reimagining itself for the all-digital world. Their vision is powerful—digitize every touchpoint and experience for their customers, partners and employees, while staying true to the essence of their brand,” said Bret Taylor, President and COO of Salesforce. “We’re proud to power their digital transformation and use the Salesforce Customer 360 Platform to make their vision a reality.”
“Every decision we make is centered around our customers, and our customer relationships are truly the foundation of our business,” said Michael Sajor, Global CIO and SVP, Ferguson. “It’s important that we maintain these genuine connections and drive a personalized customer experience not only at our brick-and-mortar Ferguson locations and on our customers’ project sites, but also in the digital space. Salesforce is an important tool that will help us link the two experiences, creating and celebrating the best digitally enabled human relationships. The end goal is a seamless experience for the customer no matter where and how they want to do business with us.”
Ferguson is the largest wholesale distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings in the U.S. The company is also a major distributor of HVAC equipment, fire protection systems, waterworks and industrial products and services. Founded in 1953 and headquartered in Newport News, Va., Ferguson has sales of $18.9 billion and approximately 26,000 associates in 1,400 locations. Ferguson and its subsidiaries serve customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Caribbean. Ferguson is part of Ferguson plc (www.fergusonplc.com), which is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: FERG) and on the FTSE 100 index of listed companies.
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, empowers companies of every size and industry to digitally transform and create a 360° view of their customers. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit https://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
Ferguson Plumbing Supply
Shop now for plumbing supplies to indoor lighting.Order Online
Get the quality pipes, valves and fittings, waterworks, heating and cooling equipment, parts and supplies you need, when you need them.
- General Info
- For more than 60 years, Ferguson has earned a strong reputation among contractors, builders and plumbers across the country. We are the largest distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and PVF in the U.S., and a major supplier of HVAC, waterworks and industrial products and services. Ferguson understands the challenges that contractors face. Our knowledgeable people, on-time delivery and commitment to our customers are just a few of the capabilities that set us apart, and keep you on schedule. Whether your project consists of construction on a commercial building, institutional facility or repair and remodel, we offer quick access to product. We don't just take orders. Our expertise allows us to evaluate your specific project or job to ensure that you always get: The right product for your application; The industry's highest fill rates on stock items; Short lead times on non-stock products; Access to hard to find products based on our buying power and sourcing expertise; On-time delivery to keep your project on track. With 1,400 locations nationwide, contractors always have access to our vast distribution network. Depending on the size and scope of your project, we will even bring Ferguson to you with our onsite trailer stocked with the products you need to get the job done. We carry all the best and most-recognized brands, cutting edge technology & inventory management solutions, and much more. To find a Ferguson location near you, visit www.ferguson.com/locations-finder.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Fri:
- Although Ferguson is recognized in the industry as a leading distributor of plumbing supplies and pipes, valves, and fittings (PVF), and one of the leading distributors of heating and cooling equipment (HVAC), the company is also focused on a number of specialty businesses - all grounded in a strong tradition of providing the highest quality service to customers. From supplying to the global nuclear power industry to providing the highest quality fire-protection products to providing geosynthetic products to the mining industry, Ferguson has your needs covered. Through their Special Services diversification, Ferguson can also provide total solutions for high density polyethylene (HDPE) projects, as well as assembly and testing of new valves and in-house repair through their process services. Ferguson is dedicated to growing their business by offering products and services to help you reach your goals Distributor of: Distributor of plumbing supplies, pipe, valves and fittings (PVF); Heating and cooling equipment (HVAC/R); Waterworks; Mechanical and industrial; Fireplaces and appliances; Kitchen, bath and lighting; Tools and safety equipment; Fire protection products
- PROFLO; Mirabelle; RAPTOR; FNW Valve; PROSELECT; Monogram Brass
- Payment method
- amex, visa, master card
- Serving your local area.
- South Valley, Lake Balboa
- English, Spanish
- Other Link
- Social Links
- Pipe, Bath Equipment & Supplies, Bathroom Fixtures, Cabinets & Accessories, Bathroom Fixtures, Cabinets & Accessories-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Heating Equipment & Systems-Wholesale, Pipe Fittings, Plumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Tools, Valves, Water Heaters
Be the first to add a photo!
Add a Photo
Ferguson, LLC, headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, United States, is the largest U.S distributor of plumbing supplies, PVF, waterworks and fire and fabrication products. It is also a major distributor of HVAC equipment and industrial products and services. It ended the 2019 fiscal year with sales of $18.4 billion. This is an increase of 12.2 percent from the previous fiscal year.
Ferguson was founded in 1953. The company started with two locations: Lenz Supply and Smither Supply. Expansion continued throughout the Southeast and Ferguson established its headquarters in Newport News, Va. By 1982 Ferguson began to double in size every five years and had locations in 11 states. Wolseley plc then acquired Ferguson. In 1989, Ferguson integrated with West Coast wholesale suppliers Familian and Familian Northwest.
In the late 2000s, Ferguson’s growth began to slow as the recession hit traditional construction markets. In response to the market change, Ferguson shifted the business focus on efficiency. Wolseley plc changed its name to Ferguson plc in 2017.  Ferguson Enterprises accounts for 90 percent of Ferguson plc’s trading profit and is traded on the London Stock Exchange.  In 2019, the Board of Ferguson announced an intention to demerge their UK operations so that Wolseley UK and Ferguson could focus on serving their respective customers. In the same year, activist fund Trian Fund Management LP became an investor of Ferguson Plc with a 6% stake.
Ferguson’s 2019 growth trended on an upward trajectory. The company ended the 2019 fiscal year with sales of $18.4 billion, and reported a growth of 6.2 percent on an organic basis. An additional 4.2 percent of growth came from acquisitions. Ferguson employs over 27,000 associates.
Kevin Murphy was appointed CEO in 2017. Alex Hutcherson is COO and Bill Brundage is CFO.
Acquisitions are a part of Ferguson’s business model. ] In the 2019 and 2020 fiscal years, Ferguson announced the following acquisitions:
Ferguson has a philanthropic division known as Ferguson Cares. Ferguson is also a National Partner with Homes for Our Troops  and SkillsUSA, DIGDEEP  the mikeroweWORKS Foundation  and IWSH  Ferguson also reports efforts to support women in the skilled trades. The company won the Darden Award for Regional Leadership in 2018.
Plumbing ferguson wholesale
Then we must hurry - He smiled and increased the pace a little. Then he stopped and said - Just kidding. Now let me lie down, rest, and you work.Stupid-Easy $1.00 CHAINSAW HACK That'll SAVE YOUR BACK
This kaleidoscope of male flesh; and me - so naked and horny. And then there's Vika with her conversations about men, and about our evening with her. Okay, - the shish kebab has matured, and the running around me and Vika has quieted down slightly.
- Danville il used cars
- 2019 honda accord images
- French bangs round face
- Laser cut wall art panels
- Home depot decorative wood panel
- Triton college reviews
- Resident evil: vendetta 2
- Lowes retro stair treads
- 1 day yeast treatment
- Mk4 jetta custom shift boot
- 98 camaro
- Gas grill walmart
Least two of them. Has my dear decided to cheat me. I quickly demanded to give the second key, which, as it turned out, was in his wallet, and Igor obeyed surprisingly quickly.