1. a chain of bookshops, called 'clc bookshops'
2. also a gang of pricks who think they're hard but really really aren't. 'clc' is commonly said to stand for 'cock loving chavs', but this is incorrect as they aren't really chavs. they're just dickheads.
it's funny that that bookshop is called clc books, because most of the clc can't read
by stephanie jolly February 17, 2008
Get the clc neck gaiter and mug.
A 7 member South Korean girl group under Cube Entertainment. They started making music way before their debut in 2015, and have been working hard to climb the charts with their self-written songs.
Every member has been declared a visual, and the talent is real. CLC are bringing in money for their company and don't need help from anyone to do it.
Are doing incredible as artists despite Cube Entertainment giving them no promotions.
CLC recently won Asia'sRising Star Award, (G)idle on the other hand only win awards when no one else is nominated.
Kino: Wow aren't our big sisters, CLC so awesome?
Hui: Damn straight they are.
HyunA: A signed Black Dress Album ? ! CLC fighting ! ! !
by Jiwoo'sTalent July 05, 2018
Get the CLC neck gaiter and mug.
© 1999-2021 Urban Dictionary ® • advertise • terms of service • privacy • dmca • bug report • help • blog • data subject request
Cedarville University Slang Dictionary
Have you ever been in a situation where somebody said something that everyone else understood but you? There have been a handful of times this has happened to me at Cedarville, so I thought I would take it upon myself to make sure that you are well informed of all the unique and fun slang that we use on campus.
Being a Cedarville student for three years now, I have learned a lot about fun traditions as well as slang that sometimes people forget to explain or assume you know. Count yourself lucky to have this dictionary to reference as a beginner guide to being a Cedarville student:).
- A donut shop off campus that provides amazing-tasting donuts at very low prices. This donut shop is also known for being open 24 hours, which gives opportunities for late night “Bill’s runs” with friends and also provides Cedarville students with donuts at almost every event (including CU Fridays!!!).
“Let’s go to Bill’s”
Similar: Donut shop, Donut provider, Off campus enjoyment
2. A collection of delicious cheap donuts
“Did that Cedarville event have Bill’s?”
- A wet mist that sprays a person’s face when walking across the bridge caused by wind rushing over Cedar Lake.
“I am getting hit by cedar spray”
Similar: Lake water
- Abbreviation for community life coordinator that lives only in the female residence hall Printy and male residence hall Lawlor. Unpaid staff member that supports the RA (resident assistant) to provide similar services of an RA. Also plans many brother sister dorm activities.
“The CLC lives in our units and the RA lives in the other units”
- Abbreviation for Dollar General. A location within walking distance of campus to get all of your necessities if you do not have a car. Also a location for late night snacks or impulse buys.
“I’m headed to the DG to get a toothbrush”
Similar: Dollar General
- Elliv is “Ville” spelled backward and it is a unique student-run event that celebrates campus culture and the collective talent of the student body. This high-energy, yearly celebration is a highly anticipated Cedarville tradition that culminates the school year with music, dance, awards, and memories. Check out a video overview here.
“Elliv is the best event on campus”
Similar: Talent show, concert
- A food line located in the dining hall and short for habanero. This is typically the longest and favorite line in the dining hall. It allows you to choose a burrito or bowl with meat and toppings of your choice.
“The hob line is so long.”
Similar: Chipotle, qdoba
- A life-size display of Cedarville’s official seal. The display is located right outside the Jeremiah Chapel in the alumni hall of the Dixon Ministry Center. This is often used as a meet up location for students.
“Meet me at the Seal.”
The Dixon Statue
- A statue of Cedarville’s past president Dr. Dixon. The statue is located in the Dixon Ministry Center near the parking lot entrance. It is used as a meet up location for students.
“Meet me at the Dixon statue.”
Similar: I honestly don’t think there is anything else that could allude to this:)
- A rock that is spray-painted with messages of birthday wishes, upcoming events, or organization initiations. Most likely has a foot of spray paint from the years of being painted. A tradition at Cedarville for many years.
“Let’s paint the rock.”
- The upper level of the dining hall that is often forgotten about. You must walk up stairs, and it is typically the quieter option for seating in the dining hall.
“Have you checked upchucks for seats?”
Now that you have the dictionary, make sure to print it off to use as a reference for your time at Cedarville. I am just kidding! You will catch on quickly. The traditions at Cedarville are sweet and fun to be a part of. I’m excited for you to join in on the traditions during your time at Cedarville!
Until next time!
Majoring in Strategic Communications, Class of 2020
Favorite Animal: Cow
Favorite Number: 5
Favorite Sweatshirt: Cleveland Browns Thrift Store Find
Favorite Age Group: Middle School Students:)
Favorite Vegetable: Onion
Favorite Breakfast Food: Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips
Posted in: Uncategorized
Welcome to the Latin Dictionary, the largest and most complete online Latin dictionary with a conjugator and a declension tool included. A very valuable resource for students and specialists. The Latin dictionary is available for free: do not hesitate to let us know about your comments and impressions.
How to search
Please keep ever in your mind that this is a dictionary and not an automatic translator. Consequently, you must search for one word at once. During the normal search of verbs remember that in latin you are to look for the first person of the present indicative, the names and adjectives must be searched with the masculine nominative singular. By clicking on the appropriate box in the search form, the search will also be performed within the inflected forms.
Idioms, figures of speech and quotes appear in the Latin Dictionary under the various forms which compose them. Please type one word at a time among the most significant words in the sentence. For more information, read our Instructions Using our Dictionary.
Declensions / Conjugations latin
Discover the conjugation of Latin verbs and Latin declensions with our conjugator and declension tool, unique in the world on the Internet.
Our conversation took place right on the beach, accompanied by the chatter of others. Ivan lay nearby and listened unequivocally. Also, nearby, Vika and Seryoga were located, however, they did not listen - they had no time, but they were great distractions. It's hard to talk about something serious when, a couple of meters away from you, a pretty, naked woman gives a blowjob to a naked man.
Five minutes later, he brought me all the papers. It was only when I opened the notebook that I realized what I was getting myself into. I didn't understand anything there. Absolutely. Having gone to the corner of the laboratory and having fenced myself off from everyone with a rack with test tubes, I sat down on.Capturing the Zeitgeist. Tracking Words in German and English Dictionaries
And then, when the penis went far into the throat, a strong stream hit, I almost choked, I pulled back and the second stream flooded my entire. Face. And then a wave, and not just a wave, but a cascade of orgasms covered me, I growled like a lioness and fell exhausted on the.
You will also like:
- Mediacom channels
- Vintage postcard wedding invitations
- Black & tan cocker spaniel
- Korean birthday cake aesthetic
- Zapatos apretados
- Genesis of eastern shore
- Dulux paint bathroom
- Kia optima starter location
- Julie james wikipedia
- Cheap hotels near lakewood ca
- Macros in 2007 excel
- Baby farm animal prints
And who then opened the next bottle of vodka. - Katya remarked ironically. - This is from loneliness - Vadim got out. - Girls, let's have a drink together.