Minecraft Nether Portals are a simple enough prospect to make, but making them look exciting and unique is much more complicated. With a black and purple color scheme by default (not something that many blocks match within Minecraft), getting your Nether Portal to look good can be difficult.
See Minecraft on Amazon
So if you’re looking to spice up your builds, look no further than our list of the best Nether Portal ideas in Minecraft.
Damned Hellscape Portal
The nether is a dark and blighted place, and designing your portal to be a door to the underworld itself can be a fantastic idea. Surrounding it with lava, netherrack, and other infernal-looking blocks can give your Nether Portal a cool, hellish look!
A dark cave that sends you into a terrifying new realm is a great idea for a Nether Portal. It’s also one of the easiest to make. Minecraft’s caves are some of the most iconic features, and incorporating a portal into a natural cave or one you’ve dug out yourself can create an impressive portal scene.
Related: How to Make a Nether Portal with Lava and Water in Minecraft
One of the most popular unorthodox designs for Nether Portals, the so-called “Nether Sword,” sees a colossal obsidian blade sunk into the ground. This build takes advantage of the lack of limits on the size of Nether Portals, meaning you can create a truly vast and impressive-looking portal.
Using Shaders and Glowing Materials to Change Portal Color
Something as simple as putting Lava or Glowstone behind your portal can give it a new, strange color. Depending on what shaders you have installed, the entire look of the portal will be changed. When combined with some of the other ideas on this list, you can create something truly unique.
Amethyst Geode Portal
Taking advantage of some of the newer materials added to Minecraft, a Geode-inspired build is a novel option for Nether Portals. Using the fact that Amethyst is purple (one of the few other purple blocks in the game) to compliment the portal gives you a unique and exciting design that has only become an option in the most recent updates!
Once you've perfected your Nether Portal, it's time to explore the Nether. Check out How to Find a Nether Fortress in Minecraft on PGG!
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get updates on your favorite games!
Recently Updated Minecraft PostsSours: https://progameguides.com/minecraft/best-minecraft-nether-portal-ideas/
Minecraft Nether Portal Design Tips Tricks
Most Minecraft players make simple nether portals, like the one the photo above. However, there are so many ways other ways you can design your portal. Nether portal designs can be so much larger than the standard 54 shape (up to 2323 in any rectangular shape, in fact) and its easy to decorate around them with blocks.
Minecraft nether portal designs are a fun way to make your base look cool!
Nether Portal Rules
Nether portals have to follow these Minecraft rules:
- The portal must be rectangular. If you want a different shape (like a circle), you must use multiple rectangular portals to make the shape.
- The smallest Minecraft nether portal size is 54 blocks, and the maximum size is 23
- Only obsidian can be used to construct the nether portal frame.
- Corners are not required on the nether portal frame, you can leave air or put any block youd like in the corners.
- Nether Portals are activated by using flint and steel to set a fire inside the frame. Nether portals cant be activated in the End.
How big do you want your nether portal to be? Large ones usually need to be outdoors due to their size, but small ones can be either outdoors or in a decorated room. Here are some examples of both big and small nether portal designs:
Large Nether Portals
Small Nether Portals
READ MORE: 34 Cool Things to Build in Minecraft When Youre Bored
Nether Portal Locations
Next, you will need to decide where to build your nether portal. Here are some ideas:
- Having a nether portal near your storage room can be convenient. This way, when you return from the nether you can drop off all your items in your chests.
- Nether portals can be blended into the environment in or around your base. For example, you can put a nether portal in a cave, the side of a mountain, in the forest, or even in hill of sand or snow.
- A small nether portal can be put in a decorated underground room, or a decorated building above ground as well. This can provide protection if any mobs go through your nether portals as they will be locked inside this room.
- A large nether portal will typically have to be somewhere outdoors, unless you have a building large enough to put it in. Dont forget to decorate the area around it.
Examples of Locations
More Nether Portal Design Tips Tricks
- Nether portals need to be rectangular, but you can still place blocks in front of the portal to help change the shape.
- Multiple nether portal frames can be placed next to each other to create different shapes.
- Build around the obsidian frame using blocks that are nether-themed such as quartz, glowstone, netherrack, lava, fire, webs, obsidian, and nether brick. Personally, I like using quartz and glowstone to decorate my portals.
- And last but not least, dont forget to decorate the other side of the portal (in the nether) too! Be careful of making large portals in the nether though, as ghasts can fly through large nether portals into your base.
- Juan rivera wife brenda
- Softail deluxe floorboards
- Empire comfort systems heater
- Htx off road hoverboard review
Top 5 cool nether portal designs in Minecraft
Nether portals are structures in Minecraft which players can use to travel between the game’s Overworld and Nether realms. They are built out of obsidian blocks and have vertical, rectangular frames. Naturally-generated Nether portals have a dimension of 4x5 blocks, but players can build them to be anywhere from 4x5 blocks to 23x23 blocks in diameter.
This leaves Minecraft players with a lot of creative freedom, and has given rise to a variety of Nether portal designs. Here’s a list of the top five coolest Nether portal designs in Minecraft.
Top 5 amazing nether portal designs in Minecraft
5) Sv Gravity's warped nether portal
This portal is built out of materials which Minecraft players can find in Nether’s warped forest biomes. These materials imbue it with a unique appearance. It looks right at home in the Nether, and is the perfect addition to one's favorite Minecraft map.
4) Mechitect's medieval nether portal
This Nether portal's design is inspired by the Medieval era. It doesn't cost much to build and can be constructed out of materials which players can find in Minecraft's Overworld. Inspired by older castles, it's the perfect add-on to one's favorite medieval map.
3) Foxel's nether portal tower
Players can build this Nether portal design out of materials commonly found in the Overworld. This portal is designed to look like a tower, and does so by incorporating a small building in its design. Fun and functional, it's a great addition to any Minecraft town.
2) TheMythicalSausage's simple nether portal design
This Nether portal is designed to look like a library. Complete with bookshelves and lecterns, this design is great for all sorts of Minecraft bases. It can also be placed underground.
1) Goldrobin's nether sword portal
This Nether portal is designed to look like a sword jutting out of the ground. It's made out of a mix of materials from Minecraft's Overworld and Nether, and is an exciting addition to any map.
Nether portals are a crucial part of any Minecraft base, town, or realm. Players can be creative as they are spoilt for designs.
If you are looking for nether portal design, simply check out our links below :
1. Minecraft: 5 Epic Nether Portal Design Ideas – YouTube
Uploaded by BlueNerd Minecraft
2. 11 Minecraft Nether Portal Designs! – YouTube
Uploaded by Grian
3. 5 AWESOME Nether Portal Designs for Minecraft [HOW …
Uploaded by fWhip
4. How To Build a Nether Portal in Minecraft [Nether Update …
Uploaded by TheMythicalSausage
5. Minecraft Nether Portal Design : How to build a Cool Nether …
Uploaded by Random Steve Guy
6. Minecraft Nether Portal Designs [How to Build] – YouTube
Uploaded by TheMythicalSausage
7. 11 Minecraft Nether Portal Designs! – YouTube – Pinterest
Jul 11, – Minecraft Nether Portal Designs! Today I have a bunch of custom nether portals to show you. What minecraft showcase or build showcase would …
8. Minecraft: How To Build Nether Portal Designs Tutorial …
Minecraft Nether Portal Designs! Today I have a bunch of custom nether portals to show you. What minecraft showcase or build showcase would you like to see n…
9. Minecraft Nether Portal Design Tips & Tricks – EnderChest
Minecraft Nether Portal Design Tips & Tricks
Nether Portal Rules. Nether portals have to follow these Minecraft rules: The portal must be rectangular. If you want a different shape (like a circle) …
How to make a Nether Portal in Minecraft
Uploaded by DigMinecraft
Nether portal – Official Minecraft Wiki
Uploaded by mcspotlights
nether portal design using the new blackstone block, what do …
nether portal design using the new blackstone block, what do you think of it? from Minecraft
votes, 16 comments. m members in the Minecraft community. Minecraft community on reddit.
Portal design ideas nether
The girl bends and moves her pelvis several times without noticing the finger in the ass. It bends even more, begins to twitch the pelvis, ending. My face is already completely in her juice. The woman breathes deeply.Minecraft: 10 Nether Portal Designs That Are Out Of This (Over)world
Since I no longer play sports, I have nowhere else to put my energy, and thinking about girls will drive me crazy. Therefore, I need to masturbate at least 2-3 times a day. That's right, for boys under 18 at least 2-3 times a day.
You will also like:
- Rooster new era hat
- Geode rock wall art
- Badgers dog collar
- Walter white crying meme
- Custom radiator covers chicago
- Massage beacon
- Impulse nail guns
Sergei was just waiting for this, almost ran to the kitchen and soon rolled out a beautifully served table. Coffee is served, my lady. Then, sitting next to him on the sofa, he began to uncork the wine, pour it into wine glasses, and lay out the fruits. - The first toast to the savior of flowers !!.