Ahmed Iyanda Sulyman
Also published under: A. I. Sulyman, Ahmed I. Sulyman
Department of Computer, Electrical and Software Engineering, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott, AZ, USA
Publication Topicscellular radio,millimetre wave communication,5G mobile communication,Hadamard transforms,Internet of Things,Long Term Evolution,MIMO communication,array signal processing,channel estimation,iterative methods,millimetre wave propagation,mobile radio,modems,precoding,protocols,radio transmitters,solar radiofrequency radiation,temperature measurement,time-domain analysis,wireless sensor networks,OFDM modulation,fading channels,wireless channels,WiMax,channel capacity,
BiographyAhmed Iyanda Sulyman (SM’09) received the Ph.D. degree from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Queen’s University, Kingston, ON, Canada, in 2006.
He was a Teaching Fellow with Queen’s University from 2004 to 2006, a Post-Doctoral Fellow with the Royal Military College of Canada, Kingston, from 2007 to 2009, and an Assistant/Associate Professor with King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, from 2009 to 2016. He is currently an Associate Professor with the Department of Computer, Electrical, and Software Engineering, College of Engineering, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University at Prescott, Prescott, AZ, USA. He has authored over 70 technical papers, six book chapters, and a book Nonlinear MIMO Communication Channels (Saarbrucken, Deutschland/Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, CRC Press, 2012). His current research interests include wireless communications and networks, with most recent contributions in the areas of millimeter-wave 5G cellular technologies and the Internet of Things.
Dr. Sulyman has served as the session chair and a technical program committee member for many top-tier IEEE conferences, including the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Communications.
Ahmed I Sulyman
Selected Journal Publications:
- A. I. Sulyman, S. Buck, and T. J. Montano, “Effects of Solar Radio Emissions on Outdoor Radio Propagation at 38 GHz Bands for D2D Communications,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 19, No. 5, May 2020.
- A. H. Alqahtani, K. Humadi, A. I. Sulyman, and A. Alsanie, “Experimental Evaluation of MIMO-OFDM System with Rateless Space-Time Block Code,” Hindawi Int’l. Journ. Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 2019, Feb. 2019.
- A. I. Sulyman, H. E. Seleem, A. Alwarafy, K. Humadi, and A. Alsanie, “Effects of Solar Radio Emissions on Outdoor Propagation Path Loss Models at 60 GHz Bands for Access/Backhaul Links and D2D Communications,” IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation, Special Issue on “Antennas and Propagation Aspects of 5G,”, Vol. 65, Issue 12, Dec. 2017.
- A. I. Sulyman, S. Oteafy, and Hossam Hassanein, “Expanding the Cellular-IoT Umbrella: An Architectural Approach,” IEEE Wireless Commun., “Special Issue on IoT”, Jun. 2017.
- H. E. Seleem, A. I. Sulyman, and A. Alsanie, “Hybrid Precoding-Beamforming Design With Hadamard RF Codebook for mmWave Large-Scale MIMO Systems,” IEEE Access, Vol. 5, Jun. 2017.
- A. Alwarafy, A. I. Sulyman, A. Alsanie, S. Alshebeili, and H. Behairy, "Receiver Spatial Diversity Propagation Path-Loss Model for an Indoor Environment at 2.4 GHz,” Hindawi Journ., Antennas and Propagation, Mar. 2017.
- A. I. Sulyman, A. Alwarafy, G. R. MacCartney, M. K. Samimi, T. S. Rappaport, and A. Alsanie, “Directional Radio Propagation Path Loss Models for Millimeter-Wave Wireless Networks in the 28, 60, and 73 GHz Bands,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol.15, no.10, Oct 2016.
- Ali H. Alqahtani, A. I. Sulyman, and Abdulhameed Alsanie “Rateless Space Time Block Code for Massive MIMO Systems,” Accepted in IET-Commun., May 2016.
- A. Nassar, A. I. Sulyman, and A. Alsanie, “Radio Capacity Estimation for Millimeter Wave 5G Cellular Networks Using Narrow Beamwidth Antennas at the Base Stations,” Int’l Journ. Antennas and Propagation (IJAP), Vol.2015, Article ID 878614, pp.1-6, Aug 2015.
- I. Ahmad, A. I. Sulyman, S. Alshebeili, A. Alasmari, “Ergodic Capacity of Nonlinear MIMO–OFDM Relaying Channels,” Wireless Personal Communications, Vol. 81, Issue 1, pp. 207-224, Feb. 2015.
- A. I. Sulyman, J. Kang, and S. Yousefi, “Deployment Challenges for Large-Scale MIMO Communications,” Int’l Journ. Antennas and Propagation (IJAP), Vol.2014, Article ID 967372, pp.1-3, Sept. 2014.
- A. I. Sulyman, A. Nassar, M. K. Samimi, G. R. MacCartney, T. S. Rappaport, and A. Alsanie, “Radio Propagation Path Loss Models for 5G Cellular Networks in the 28 and 38 GHz Millimeter-Wave Bands,” IEEE Commun. Mag., Special Issue on 5G mmWave Communications, Sept. 2014.
- Ali H. Alqahtani, A. I. Sulyman, and Abdulhameed Alsanie “Rateless Space Time Block Code for Massive MIMO Systems,” Int’l Journ. Antennas and Propagation (IJAP), Vol.2014, Article ID 154261, 10 pages, Aug 2014.
- Khaled M. Humadi, A. I. Sulyman, and Abdulhameed Alsanie, “Spatial Modulation Concept for Massive Multiuser MIMO Systems,” Int’l Journ. Antennas and Propagation (IJAP), Vol.2014, Article ID 563273, 9 pages, June 2014.
- A. Akhlaq, A. I. Sulyman, H. Hassanein, A. Alsanie, S. Alshebeili, “Performance Analysis of Relay Multiplexing Scheme in Cellular Systems employing massive MIMO Antennas”, IET-Commun., Jan 2014.
- M. Sabbaghian, A. I. Sulyman, and V. Tarokh, “Analysis of the Impact of Nonlinearity on the Capacity of Communication Channels,” IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, Vol. 59, no. 11, pp. 7671-7683, Nov. 2013.
- A. I. Sulyman, Ishtiaq Ahmad, Hossam Hassanein, and Saleh Alshebeili, “Capacity analysis of threshold-based SNR scheduler in LTE systems,” EURASIP Journ. On Advances in Signal Processing 2013, 2013:82, Apr. 2013.
- Hassan A. Ahmed, A. I. Sulyman, Hossam S. Hassanein, ``BER Performance Improvement of Mobile Dual-hop Relaying Systems using Directional Antennas", IET Commun., May 2013.
- I. Ahmad, A. I. Sulyman, A. Alsanie, et. al., “Spectral Broadening Effects of High-Power Amplifiers in MIMO-OFDM Relaying Channels,” EURASIP Journ. Wireless Commun. Networks, 2013:32, February 2013.
Selected Conference Publications:
- A. I. Sulyman, T. J. Montano, and J. E. Post, “Experimental Data on Connecting Proprietary IoT Systems to the Cellular IoT Networks,” in Proc.,IEEE Int’l. Conf. on Communications (ICC’19), Shanghai, China, May 2019.
- S. Buck, T. J. Montano, and A. I. Sulyman, “Effects of Solar Radio Emissions on Time-varying Impulse Response of Wireless Channels at 38 GHz,” in Proc., 5th NSF mmWave Research Coordination Network (RCN) Workshop, Raleigh, NC, USA, Jan. 2019.
- S. Buck and A. I. Sulyman, “Effects of Solar Radio Emissions on Outdoor Propagation Path Loss Models at 38 GHz Bands for Device-to-Device Communications,” in Proc., NSF Research Coordination Networks Workshop, New York City, USA, Jul. 2018.
- H. E. Seleem, A. I. Sulyman, and A. Alsanie, “Millimeter Wave Sparse Channel Estimation for Device-to-Device Communications Using Hadamard RF Codebook,” in Proc., IEEE Int’l. Conf. on Communications (ICC’18), Kansas City, USA, May 2018.
- A. I. Sulyman, A. Alwarafy, H. E. Seleem, K. Humadi, and A. Alsanie, “Path Loss Channel Models for 5G Cellular Communications in Riyadh City at 60 GHz,” Proc. IEEE Int’l. Conf. Commun. (IEEE-ICC) 2016, May 2016.
- Ali H. Alqahtani, A. I. Sulyman, and Abdulhameed Alsanie, “Rateless Space Time Block Code for Antenna Failure in Massive MU-MIMO Systems,” Proc. IEEE WCNC conf., Apr 2016.
- A. Alwarafy, A. I. Sulyman, A. Alsanie, S. Alshebeili, and H. Behairy, "Receiver Spatial Diversity Propagation Path-Loss Model for an Indoor Environment at 2.4 GHz,” Proc., 6th IEEE Int’l. Conf. on Networks of the Future (NoF’15), Montreal Canada, Oct. 2015.
- A. Khawar, I. Ahmad, and A. I. Sulyman, “Spectrum Sharing between Small Cells and Satellites: Opportunities and Challenges,” Proc., IEEE-ICC’15, London – England, June 2015.
- H. Seleem, A. Alsanie, and A. I. Sulyman, “Two-Stage Multiuser Access in 5G Cellular using Massive MIMO and Beamforming,” Proc. IEEE-Crowncom’2015, Dhoha, Qatar, Apr. 2015.
- K. M. Humadi, A. I. Sulyman, and A. Alsanie, “Experimental Results for Generalized Spatial Modulation Scheme with Variable Active Transmit Antennas,” Proc. IEEE-Crowncom’2015, Dhoha, Qatar, Apr. 2015.
- A. Nassar, A. I. Sulyman, and A. Alsanie, “Achievable RF Coverage and System Capacity using Millimeter Wave Cellular Technologies in 5G Networks,” Proc. IEEE-CCECE conf., Toronto, May 2014.
- M. Sabbaghian, A. I. Sulyman, and V. Tarokh, “Capacity Analysis for Gaussian Channels with Memoryless Nonlinear Hardware,” Proc. IEEE-ICC’13 Conference, Budapest, Hungary, June 2013.
- A. Al-Hassan, A. I. Sulyman, I. Ahmad, and A. Alsanie, “Combined Effects of Power Amplifier and Channel Estimation Error on the Capacity of MIMO-OFDM Systems,” Proc. IEEE-SIECPC-2013 Conference, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Apr. 2013.
Memberships and Credentials
- IEEE Senior Member: 2009-present
Awards, Honors and Recognitions
- Faculty Awards 2019: COE Researcher of the year Award for 2018/19, College of Engineering, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Prescott Campus
- Best Paper Award, 2012: IEEE 8th International conference on innovations in information technology, March 20, 2012, for the paper: “Symbol Error Probability Analysis of MIMO-Relay Multiplexing Scheme in IEEE 802.16j Systems”
- Old sole designs
- Bone knee discount code
- Jackalope coloring pages
- Concentrix single sign on
- Diy swing door opener
share on MEDICARE Nurse Practitioner specialist in Houston TX
Dr. Ayisat Sulyman is a Nurse Practitioner Specialist in Houston, Texas. She graduated with honors from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in 2014. Having more than 7 years of diverse experiences, especially in NURSE PRACTITIONER, Dr. Ayisat Sulyman affiliates with no hospital, cooperates with many other doctors and specialists in medical group Alief Geriatrics Associates Pa. Call Dr. Ayisat Sulyman on phone number (832) 325-6500 for more information and advice or to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Ayisat Sulyman|
|Experience||7+ years of diverse experiences|
|Sole Proprietor||No - She does not own any un-incorporated business by herself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||She does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
Education & Training
- Dr. Ayisat Sulyman attended to University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston and then graduated in 2014
- NPI #: 1508246646
- Enumeration Date: Jun 3rd, 2015
- Last Update Date: Jul 22nd, 2021
Dr. Ayisat Sulyman has primarily specialised in Nurse Practitioner for over 7 years.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
|Physician Assistants & Advanced Practice Nursing Providers / Nurse Practitioner||AP128092||Texas|
|Nurse Practitioner / Gerontology||AP128092||Texas|
Primary Practice Location
This doctor profile was extracted from the dataset publicized on Sep 25th, 2021 by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and from the corresponded NPI record updated on Jul 22nd, 2021 on NPPES website. If you found out anything that is incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data guide.
Related Doctors and Physicians
There was no one in the compartment yet, and I quickly changed my T-shirt and shorts. He neatly hung his shirt and trousers on the hangers at his feet. He sat by the window. People began to fill the carriage. A pretty girl of about eighteen came into the door of the compartment, followed by a guy of about 20.
And how is this to be understood. After a little thought, Kohl, do not be offended, but you just have little. - Small ??????.When People Keep Letting You Down - Khutbah by Dr. Omar Suleiman
Yet. Oh shit. Yet. At the same time, she did not forget to suck at Randy.
- 2010 escalade lift kit
- Restaurants in rayville louisiana
- Myanmar hostel
- Burton golf bags history
- Metric conversion worksheet answers pdf
- F1 start glitch me
- Rust oleum engine paint
- Autumn ringtones
- Newfield fire department
- Pl sql date between
Everyone, guys !. I cant take it anymore: Fuh: Feet like stone: But it still didnt work out poorly !: 3 kilometers - three bucks !. - Marinka, so what did you think of there. Let's shoot.