Clash Royale Star Levels
Star levels in Clash Royale allow you to add some bling to your cards only after you reach level 13. Star points are earned along with gold when you get max level cards from chests, challenges, donations, trades, and the shop. They can be earned when you aren’t level 13 but will carry over.
To max one card, it takes 45,000-star points. 10,000 for level one, 15,000 for level two, and 45,000 for level three. To the huge amount of star points needed just to get one card maxed, try not to waster them on cards that you don’t like. Here are some of the best cards to use your star points on:
Rocket: Features a goblin riding on top and great effects.
Arrows: Multi-colored streams behind them.
Cannon Cart: Completely changes the design of the cannon and covers it with gold.
Goblin Gang: Each Goblin gets decked out with an awesome hairdo.
- Advertisement -
Graveyard: Adds golden effects, gravestones, and skeletons.
There are some of the best looking ones, but not all look as good. Make sure to spend your star points carefully, especially the ones that you get at the beginning since they take a while to accumulate.
In addition, if you’re having trouble getting to level 13, check out our guide for F2P’ers here!
Star Points were added to the game in the December 2018 update. The Star Points are used to obtain golden skins for your Cards, cosmetic changes. These Star Points can only be used on your maxed (level 13) cards and are a replacement for the experience not earned by leveling up cards or donating.
Supercell implemented this in compensation for the old Legendary Trophy points that players had accumulated on their profile but they were useless. Also, they gave an exclusive emote.
How to get Star Points
These are the ways of obtaining Star Points in Clash Royale nowadays:
- First, you must be level 13.
- Donate cards: Common Card gives 1 Star Point, Rare Card 10 Star Points, Epic Card 100 Star Points, and Legendary Card 1000 Star Points.
- Upgrade a card.
- Obtaining cards from Chests.
- Buying cards that you maxed out on the Clash Royale Shop. Half of the gold invested is transformed into Star Points. The ratio is 1 Star Point for each 5 Gold spent, but not for Legendary cards, which ratio is 1 Star point for each 20 Gold spent.
Star Levels and Cost
There are three Star Levels, which give you different things:
- Star Level 1: deploy effect and golden border.
- Star Level 2: cosmetic changes, golden colors.
- Star Level 3: even more cosmetic changes.
By now, there are no more Star Level cards, but Supercell promised that they will release them at some point.
Here are the Star Points required to upgrade your Star Levels:
|Star Levels||Star Points||Accumulative Star Points|
|⭐||10,000 ⭐||10,000 ⭐|
|⭐⭐||15,000 ⭐||25,000 ⭐|
|⭐⭐⭐||20,000 ⭐||45,000 ⭐|
Best Star Levels skins in Clash Royale
Here I’m showing you which are the coolest star levels in the game (this is just a personal opinion):
There’s a lot of different things you can unlock in Clash Royale, and one of them is Star Levels. This have caused a bit of confusion in the game, because a lot of players don’t seem to know what they do. Well, we’ll clear up the mystery for you, and tell you all you need to know about Star Levels in Clash Royale!
Star Levels Guide
The first thing to know is that you will need Star Points to unlock the Star Levels on your cards. You need to reach King Level 6 before you can earn Star Points. Once you’ve reached that level, you can toggle the replacement of earning experience to instead earn Star Points when donating or upgrading cards. You will also earn Star Points if you collect a card you already have at max-level.
Star Levels are purely cosmetics that you can add to your cards in the game. You can apply Star Points for each level that is available on a specific card. They can have up to three different levels, and each one will change something about how the card looks in the game.
One star usually adds a deployment effect, which adds some gold sparkle when a card is played on the field. Two stars will generally add some gold accents, and three stars will usually add a pretty significant cosmetic change of some sort.
The ability to add a Star Level to a card is unlocked when the card reached 7 for level 1, 10 for level 2, and 13 for level 3. When they are available, you will find the ability to add a Star Level in the info panel for the card.
Not every card has Star Levels, and some of them only have one, two, or three of them. More cards will receive the levels as the game gets updated in the future!
Here’s a look at how the Star Levels will change the look and entrance of your cards:
That’s everything you need to know about Star Levels in Clash Royale! We have more coverage of the game in the Clash Royale section of our website, so be sure to check it out.
Clash Royale Champions update: King Level 14, Champions rarity and more
On the back of the game’s Shocktober content update, the latest update will see plenty of changes that will make the grind less tedious. We break down the latest patch notes for Clash Royle’s Champions update including changes to King Level and tournament cap as well as new the Champions rarity added to the game.
Clash Royale Champions update: King’s Tower Level 14
As mentioned in our previous article, the biggest change players will see is the huge upgrade of the King’s Tower from Level 13 to Level 14. This will see an increase in health and damage to both the King’s and Princess Towers and higher card upgrade progression.
Card upgrade costs have been reduced for all rarities as players will be reimbursed cards spent on previous upgrades only for Epic rarity at Level 11, 12 and 13. Gold upgrade costs were also reduced between Level 11 and 13 and King Level experience has also been reduced.
Players will now earn XP for all upgrades and donations as a result of this update which will come in handy when upgrading. If you’re unsure as to how much XP you will receive, players can use the King Level Forecaster to provide more insight.
Clash Royale Champions update: Star Points
Players will now be able to unlock Star Points at King Level 6 however, can start accumulating Star Points the moment they start their Clash Royale journey. Players can earn Star Points by upgrading their Battle Deck cards, collecting max-level cards or donating cards to members in your Clan.
These Star Points can be redeemed against cosmetics for your cards, akin to skins. However, in order to spend your Star Points, you will need to reach King Level 6.
Supercell outlined how the Star Points system works in Clash Royale:
- Level 7 cards unlocks Star Level 1
- Level 10 cards unlocks Star Level 2
- Level 13 cards unlocks Star Level 3
Supercell had reduced the required number of Star Points needed for Star Level 1 and 2. The developer has gifted all Clash Royale players with 25,000 Star Points to kickstart their pool which can be viewed on the Home screen by tapping your XP bar.
Clash Royale Champions update: New Champions
Supercell has also revealed a new unit coming to the game - Champions. Champions. Sitting above Legendary, Champions are unlocked at King Level 14.
- Archer Queen: her cloaking ability turns the Archer Queen invisible while shooting arrows for maximum damage.
- Golden Knight: with a luscious mane, the Golden Knight’s Dashing Dash ability allows him to chain attacks on multiple enemies by dashing towards them.
- Skeleton King: this Champion’s main ability is to resurrect the souls of the dead to join him in battle.
If players have yet to reach King Level 14, there will be an opportunity to try them out in Special Challenges. These challenges are divided into two separate challenges where you will need to complete the first set to advance.
The first challenge will have an infinite amount of retries plus rewards that will satisfy the heart of a champion. These rewards include 10,000 Gold and a Book of Cards to upgrade your cards.
The second challenge will reward players with 15,000 Gold and a Champion emote for each Champion available to use during battle.
Clash Royale Champions update: More and more rewards
Players can expect an abundance of rewards arriving in-game with the Champions update. There will be more Gold and more chests to be awarded to players depending on your arena level and King Level.
Supercell has updated the Gold Rush to announce the arrival of Champions to the game. With Champions Gold Rush, players can earn up to 200,000 Gold from battles based on their current Arena level.
More Gold chests will be rewarded to players which can now be unlocked at King Level 10. As such, players at Levels 11,12 and 13 will be seeing fewer Silver chests to make space for more Gold chest rewards.
But, with that being said, the game introduces a brand new type of chest: Royal Wild Chest. Available at King Level 14, these chests will guarantee players Wild cards, Gold and a Champion.
To get your hands on a Royal Wild Chest, these will be available on the free rewards tier of the Pass Royale as well as part of your chest cycle from King Level 10 onwards.
A new progression system, the King’s Journey, has been added to Clash Royale as a way for players to monitor their progress. The King’s Journey can help players see what rewards can be unlocked at each level and players can receive a free Level Up Chest when upgrading to the next King Level.
The Level Up Chest will contain Gold, Gems, cards and a guaranteed Champion at King Level 14.
Clash Royale Champions update: Quality of life changes
Supercell has detailed a few improvements and balance changes that were included in the Champions update.
The tournament cap level for cards has been moved up from Level 9 to Level 11. This change applies when entering Global Tournaments, Friendly Battles, Classic/Grand Challenges and Special limited-time Challenges.
The Deck Builder tool has been introduced to the game for Global Tournaments and Classic/Grand Challenges only. This is to keep matches fair and balanced while retaining their competitiveness.
Players can now use all cards available in Clash Royale to build their deck. These include cards players have yet to unlock, including higher rarities like Epic, Legendary and the new Champions rarity.
Decks from your battle log and TV Royale can easily be copied into your Battle Deck builder and you can rearrange your cards in your deck by holding onto the card and moving them around.
Clash Royale Champions update: Additional fixes and improvements
- Increased delay between Emote uses
- Increased "required trophies" number in clans to reflect the changes to Trophy Road
- Fix for TV Royale replays showing the incorrect Arena number
- Fix for unintended interaction with Goblin Drill and Clone
- Change Goblin Drill’s trail to make it more distinct from the Miner
- Fixed an issue with Replays becoming stuck
- Some UI fixes
- Fixed some crashes
- Other minor improvements
Clash Royale’s Champions update is now live for Android and iOS devices. Good luck, Champions! We’ll be seeing you in the Arena.
Don’t forget to check out our dedicated Clash Royale section for the latest news, updates, guides, esports coverage, leaks and more.
Featured image courtesy of Supercell Games.
Points clash skins star royale
“Use Star Points to unlock cosmetics
for your Max Level cards!”
Star Points are used to unlock cosmetic changes for Cards. Star Points can be spent to upgrade level 7,10, and 13 cards and give them Star Levels but the player must have a level 6 King Tower. Cards with Star Levels have golden particle effects and golden clothing, armor, weapons, or other elements added to their sprites in battle. They also glow bright gold while being deployed. Star Levels do not have any effects on interactions; they are purely cosmetic. All cards currently have at least one Star Level, with some having two or three.
- Players can obtain Star Points once they reach King Level 6, Star Points can be toggled to replace Experience gained when donating and upgrading cards. Collecting max-level Cards in any way (from Chests, Quests, trading) will award Star Points as well as Gold (1 for each Common, 10 for each Rare, 100 for each Epic, and 1,000 for each Legendary.)
- Also, when max-level Cards are bought from the Shop, they are transformed directly into Star Points. Since the Cards overflown also convert to Gold, half of the Gold spent this way is refunded. This means for non-Legendary Cards, the player will get 1 Star Point for 5 Gold, but for Legendary Cards, you get 1 Star Point for 20 Gold.
- If you use Trade Tokens to get Star Points instead of letting the Trade Tokens overflow and convert to Gold, this is cheaper than buying Star Points in the Shop (you get 1 Star Point for 1 Gold for non-Legendary Cards, 2 Gold for Legendary Cards).
- However, Cards that the player has collected enough of to upgrade them to the max level, but have not been upgraded to the max level, will not award Star Points.
- Star Points were added in the December 2018 Update.
- The Slash Royale update cut the all star point prices in half from October 18 to 26.
- In the 10/27/21 November update, instead of only level 13 players being able to use them, players with King Level 6+ are able to use them, with Star levels being unlocked as the card progresses levels. Star Level 1 at Card Level 7, Star Level 2 at Card Level 10, and Star Level 3 at Card Level 13. Star Level upgrades will show to the left of the magic item button on the card.
- Star Levels in Tournaments, Challenges, or Friendly Battles remain visually intact despite the level cap.
- Some troops and buildings resemble higher leveled Clash of Clans counterparts after making Star upgrades.
- Archers gain a tiara like the level 7 Archer from Clash of Clans.
- Balloon resembles the level 3-4 Balloon from Clash of Clans.
- Elite Barbarians horns of their helmet turns gold, like the level 7 Barbarian from Clash of Clans.
- Giant gains brass knuckles like the level 5 Giant from Clash of Clans.
- Goblins, as well as Spear Goblins and Goblin Brawler gain a red mohawk like the level 6 Goblin from Clash of Clans.
- Inferno Tower resembles level 3 from Clash of Clans.
- Minion resembles the level 3 Minion from Clash of Clans.
- Mortar resembles a Level 5 Mortar from Clash of Clans.
- Night Witch greatly resembles both the level 13-16 and 17-18 Night Witch from Clash of Clans.
- P.E.K.K.A gains another sword like the level 4 P.E.K.K.A from Clash of Clans.
- Tesla resembles the level 6 from Clash of Clans.
- Witch resembles level 3-4 Witch from Clash of Clans.
- Wizard resembles level 10 from Clash of Clans.
- In the game, a Star Level 2 Mega Knight only has a golden breastplate, whereas in the Star Points trailer, a Mega Knight with a golden helmet and golden "fists" is shown.
- In game the Princess has one star level, however in the star points trailer she had fully golden armor teasing that she would have a skin. However, she ended up not having two star levels.
|Star Level||Star Points Required||Total Star Points Required|
And now the elastic of the panties, which has sunk into the body, meets on my way. The pubis, covered with thick, coarse hairs, so excitingly forces me to continue on my way. The hand covers the crotch, but I cannot penetrate between the legs, the shirt and tightly clenched legs are in the way.
But the desire grows, forcing me to climb farther. Putting my hand on my knee, I slowly begin to move it towards me, stopping at each attempt, listening to the breathing.
You will also be interested:
- Dr winn allergist
- Nvidia jetson nano
- Usps forest city nc
- Bulk 9mm ammunition 500 rounds
- Atv en vivo hd
- Sequin pencil cases
Sometimes I went into the room to see what they were doing, and Natasha, choosing the moment, quietly asked me, Mom knows nothing. No, I also quietly answered, and Natasha nodded in satisfaction. After a while, my mother called me, and leaving her room, I saw that my mother was sitting in an armchair in one dressing.